Graz Battery Days
Start of Registration: 1st of June 2022
Deadline Abstract Submission: 15th of July 2022
Deadline Poster Submission: 15th of July 2022
Deadline Early Bird Registration: 31th of July 2022
Deadline Registration: 12th of September 2022
LAST DAY LEFT FOR REGISTRATION!
Closingdate: 23rd of September 2013
Start of registration: 15th of May 2016
Early bird registration 15th of May to 31st of July 2016
Regular rate: 580 € (excl. 20% VAT)
Academic rate: 480 € (excl. 20% VAT)
Registration 1st of August to 11th of September 2016
Regular rate: 630 € (excl. 20% VAT)
Academic rate: 530 € (excl. 20% VAT)
General Information on Registration:
- The registration fee includes admission to lectures, lunches and dinner events and coffee breaks. The abstract book and proceedings are included as well.
- The General & Registration Office (VARTA Innovation GmbH) must be notified of any cancellations in writing (by mail or fax).
- There is no charge for cancellations made by August 30th.
- If the booking is cancelled latest September 11th a service charge of 30 % of the registration fee will be charged.
- For later cancellations the complete conference fee will be charged. However, any registered participant may be replaced by a proxy.
- Prices are exclusive 20% VAT. Prices including 20% VAT appear on the payment/booking information as well as on the invoice.
- The mutually agreed place of jurisdiction shall be Graz, Austria.
VARTA Innovation GmbH
Ms. Larissa Mirescu
8010 Graz, Austria
Tel: +43 316 873 32600
Prof. Dr. Jürgen Garche
FCBAT Ulm, Germany
Dr. Stefan Koller
VARTA Innovation GmbH, Austria
Dr.-Ing. Mareike Partsch
Fraunhofer Institute for Ceramic Technologies and Systems IKTS, Germany
Arnaud du Baret de Limé
Carl Zeiss Microscopy GmbH
University of Münster
University College London
VARTA Microbattery GmbH
University of Cambridge